Support for X12/PTP2 engine ECU
Tested on MG ZT 260.
- Read error codes
- Erase error codes
- Display information
- Live diagnostic data
Notes about this ECU:
- The factory T4 tool does not talk directly to this ECU, but via the Gateway ECU.
- pscan can talk directly to the ECU using the Ford protocol, or through the Gateway ECU using the Rover protocol.
- Diagnostic tools designed for the Ford Mustang enterpret some live data parameters differently to the factory T4.
- After spending many hours examining this data it is clear that sometimes the Ford tools are giving more accurate or meaningful data than the T4. Therefore at this time pscan provides two methods of displaying live data:-
- 1: Ford mode. This provides the most accurate data as far as we can determine at this time.
- 2: T4 mode. This provides live data as far as possible with the same results as the Factory T4 tool.
- Improvement of the live data from this ECU is an ongoing work in progress.
Screenshots of pscan.uk tool running on Windows:
Reading error codes
Reading live diagnostic data
Reading ECU information